It is always nice to receive a free item! Not as a gift! Not from the balikbayan relatives! But from SM Advantage member.

My little girl loves the Barbie umbrella of our neighbor. She likes to borrow it and sometimes cry when the other girl will not lend her. I went to SM to buy some things when I spotted the Barbie booth. I checked on the price and got shocked! It was expensive – Php 300.00 for an umbrella?!? Had second thought and finally, sacrificed the lotion for my little girl’s umbrella. While I was in the counter, the sales girl asked if I have an SM Advantage Card – gave the card and instructed her to check on the balance – Surprise! Surprise! I got Php 400.00 in the card.

And now, my entry for Pink Friday is this beautiful, authentic Barbie umbrella – a free item!

Photobucket

My entry for Pink Friday and Pink Saturday. Happy Pink Weekend everyone!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 Responses to “Free Pink Authentic Barbie Umbrella”

1. Rcel says:

Lovely umbrella! :)

Visiting for PF. My Pinks:
    Oh… that Pink Limo
    Lotsa Pink Stuff
    Magnolia?

Hope to see you and have a great weekend!
    Rcel recently posted..Be Kind to the Earth

2. Katya says:

Oh that’s really some cutie colorful pink barbie umbrella! my daughter loves barbie too and for sure she would cry for one if she sees one! Dropping by from PF,

Kate

3. pagka pink baya..bitaw advantage baya naay SM Advantage card.. kay di lang mahibal-an daghan na diay ka points.. maka cash back na, pambayad sa gi-purchase ehehe. TY sa PF visit Tin.
    A Woman’s Note recently posted..Pink Stuff

4. teJan says:

gusto daw ni little girl ko to… hehe! she said; buy that for me mama:)toink:) visiting from pink..see yah!
    teJan recently posted..Nurse who loves pink:)

5. Jessica says:

beautiful umbrella, visiting from PF, hope you can visit me back
    Jessica recently posted..The 9/11 babies where are they now

6. What a lovely pink umbrella!
    Willa @ The Smart Shopper recently posted..PF#18: Watchamacallit?

7. cheerful says:

that’s really lovely…girls love it! visiting late from PF, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)
    cheerful recently posted..Pink Roses…

8. Mrs.D says:

ayay! authentic man jud…lisod ni pangitaon…ehehehe…kamahal ba ani nga payong tawon woi…ehehehe…the princess deserves it!

9. ae mi li says:

Visiting from PF.

I totally love it.
    I’d love to have one as well.

Visit my entry if you have time.

Networked Blog